Re: st: RE: problems on the string functions

From   [email protected]
To   statalist<[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: problems on the string functions
Date   Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:47:47 +0800

Thank you very much, Baum and Nick.
I understood the use of -subinstr-, -word- and -strpos- with your help.
Another problem is how to deal with it if the strings excluded from another string variable is not consecutive.

for example,
clear
input str10 (v1 v2)
ab123d  12d