st: Trouble outputting t-statistics with outreg2

From   Benjamin Reddy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Trouble outputting t-statistics with outreg2
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:32:21 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for the proliferation of threads--I'm new to this and hopefully
have it figured out.  (Martin, sorry for emailing you privately in the
middle of the thread.)

Here's the consolidated version:

Thanks, Martin and Nick, for your replies.

I'm using:
*! outreg2 2.2.0 14nov2009 by [hidden email]
*! based on outreg 3.0.6/4.0.0 by [hidden email]

My colleague is using:
*! outreg2 2.1.2 04Aug2009 by [hidden email]
*! based on outreg 3.0.6/4.0.0 by [hidden email]

-outreg2- is a user-written program, and although it is a very famous
one, it still falls under the heading. Thus you are asked to explain
where user-written programs you refer to come from.

It is unlikely that your computer as such is to blame. The first step
is to compare whether you and your colleague are using exactly the
same version of -outreg2-.

. which outreg2

will tell you.

Nick
[hidden email]

<>

Do you and your colleague use the same -version- of -outreg2-? Type -which
outreg2- to find out...

HTH
Martin