st: Estimation methods for Poisson with reciprocal causation and long panels

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Estimation methods for Poisson with reciprocal causation and long panels
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:10:22 -0500

Dear Statausers,

I'm working with counts comprising of 8 panels and 74 time points and nT = 592.
My dependent variable and regressors theoretically have  reciprocal causation.
I'll appreciate if you please guide me to some estimation method for Poisson
which will work when there is reciprocal causation and long panels.
Regards,

Ejaz