st: RE: RE: Re: How can commands be suppressed in the results window

Subject   st: RE: RE: Re: How can commands be suppressed in the results window
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:13:50 +0100

<>

Elan is probably talking about the modern incarnations of -for-, -foreach-
and -forvalues-. They do indeed suppress the commands:

forv i=1/10{
	disp 2*3
}

HTH