RE: st: RE: Re: Examining sampling distribution

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Re: Examining sampling distribution
Date   Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:54:47 -0000

I believe that Q-Q and P-P plots remain the best way to do what you
want.

. search dpplot

Babak Oskooei

Dear Nick,

Thanks for your email and help. I am following your first suggestion to
get what I want. I am using gammaden function to draw the chi2 curve
that I need since Stata does not have similar function for chi2
distribution, i.e. chi2den. I will let you know when I successfully
completed the task.

Nick, I have a further question if you do not mind. I came across DPPLOT
program written by you. Could you please let me know where I can obtain
this from.

Kind regards

Babak