st: AW: AW: RE: cf output id and not obs

Subject   st: AW: AW: RE: cf output id and not obs
Date   Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:58:21 +0100

<>

" Code 9: I was confused why it looks like an error code..."

This is what you get when making false statements, so the "error" lies in
your assertion that the two files are equal:

assert 5==4

HTH
Martin