Re: st: AW: dummy variable name from a string variable

From   tom j <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: dummy variable name from a string variable
Date   Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:03:57 +0100

Thanks, Martin,
I had come close, but couldn't nail it!
Ada, I couldn't get your code running, but thanks anyway.

Tom.