st: AW: How to plot frequencies of Likert scale over two groups (data shaping question)

From   Philip Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: AW: How to plot frequencies of Likert scale over two groups (data shaping question)
Date   Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:30:20 -0500

They are just examples. They could have just as easily been 36 and 22.

My issue seems to be one of trying to avoid re-entering data that I have in Stata in one form (long, non-counted) to another form, as found below, where the counts of each of the Likert levels of each of the two groups are input as one number that can then be (trivially) graphed. I can't seem to figure out how to tell Stata to do that.

Thanks for responding,

Phil