st: close excel file from within Stata

From   raoul reulen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: close excel file from within Stata
Date   Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:54:28 +0000

In a do-file I write the final results of my analyses to an excel
file, but the do-file will (obviously) not run when the excel file
with the results is open as it cannot overwrite the excel file because
it is in use. Is there an easy way to close the excel file from within
Stata? Perhaps using the shell command?

Thanks.

Raoul
Raoul C. Reulen