Re: st: RE: AW: Tobit, negative predictesd values

From   Andrea Rispoli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: AW: Tobit, negative predictesd values
Date   Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:48:19 +0100

I have a similar problem, but in my case I think the reason is that I
was using predict xb, now I am using predict ystar(0,.) , which should
provide the values of the y observed and not of the latent y  (which
can be negative): is that correct?