Re: st: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)

From   Demo Crazy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)
Date   Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:29:05 +0000 (GMT)

One final comment:

I just wanted to apologize if somebody felt harmed: I still think that some people made unfair, not very good replies to me, but some of my comments were not better.

Sorry also Stata Corp; I still think that their (unclear) activation in version 10 is not fully honest, since it accept an invalid license as valid but then plays with the (illegal) user. Maybe my claim about malware was too strong. Although some may think it is close to it; in any case most of the replies were incorrect: strictly speaking any unwanted sofware might be malware (not only if it is harming your software or hardware: for instance, ad-aware is bothering but not harming and everybody regard of it as malware; please, read and think).

Goodbye for good.
A former Stata user