Re: st: Non-normally distributed dependent variable for Random-Intercept Model and 2SLS

From   Christian Weiß <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Non-normally distributed dependent variable for Random-Intercept Model and 2SLS
Date   Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:11:34 -0500

Thx for the clarification and for rescueing me from evil Wikipedia ;)

best
Christian