RE: st: AW: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)

From   Demo Crazy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: AW: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)
Date   Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:13:25 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Nick,

thanks for your contributions against freedom of speech: my wonder, remember the "?", based on facts. It is also nice to see that big companies have always good defenders whatever they can do.