Re: st: Re: creating number of days per month

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: creating number of days per month
Date   Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:01:25 +0530

When I delete the observations with the same date of admission and
discharge the programme send by Kit Baum worked.

The syntax send by Nick is also working perfectly with the original data.

Thanks a lot for all for solving the problem.

RAJA