Re: st: AW: Gap between lines in dot plot

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Gap between lines in dot plot
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 23:30:29 -0500

Thank you, Vince. With your example I can indeed get the effect I had
been looking for.

. graph dot mpg turn, over(rep78) outergap(150)

Friedrich