Re: st: Are the datasets in "Meta-Analysis in Stata" available

From   Jonathan Sterne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Are the datasets in "Meta-Analysis in Stata" available
Date   Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:36:18 +0000

My apologies for the delay in replying to this thread from earlier this month. Lisa Gilmore from StataCorp has downloaded the datasets that accompany the packages that are installed with the -spinst_mais- command. These datasets can now be installed by typing

  net from http://www.stata-press.com/data/mais
  net get mais

or installed by downloading a Zip or Tar file.  The instructions on the
Stata Press web site, http://www.stata-press.com/data/mais.html, have been
updated to reflect this addition.

Many thanks to Lisa

Best wishes