RE: st: RE: Qn about Command prvalue

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Qn about Command prvalue
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:23:03 -0000

That is entirely consistent with what I said.

Rajaram Subramanian Potty

But when I am typing help prvalue I am getting the help for this
command. Any way I will install the related ado files from the web and
check.