Re: st: RE: how to test the seasonal effect in monthly data and smooth that effect

From   Song Nhac <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to test the seasonal effect in monthly data and smooth that effect
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:56:37 +0700

Thank Nick,

I have other question about VARgranger:
the result
found the exogeneity between variables. I would like to ask that to
solve this problem, Could it be caused by seasonal effect? And how
could I solve it?

Regards,
Pham