Re: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation

Subject   Re: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:56:03 -0400

Gili et al.--
You can use -nl- regardless, and the vce(cluster panel) option to
account for correlation of errors within panel--there is nothing in
the model as stated that requires an XT command.  Or you can estimate
the linear model and -test- whether the ratio of coef on x1 to the
coef on x0 is the same as the the ratio of coef on x2 to the coef on
x1 etc. (there are 21 such ratios which should all equal delta).
Estimating the linear model directly also allows comparing the pooled
model with clustered errors to a FE or RE regression using -xtreg- and
such.