Re: st: curvilinearity with moderator

Subject   Re: st: curvilinearity with moderator
Date   Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:19:37 -0500

If your question really is about A, then why do you need B in here at
all? And why do you need A^2? If C is categorical, then there is not
much sense in saying "Introducing C shifts A to the right". You could
say that for different levels of C the conditional distributions of A
are different, and that can be checked with ANOVA or its
non-parametric versions (Kruskal-Wallis). Please clarify what your
research questions here is.