Re: st: Can STATA be used for interactive webb-based analyses

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Can STATA be used for interactive webb-based analyses
Date   Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:29:19 -0400

Hi,

I asked for two reasons: (1) the documentation at the web site refers to "StataSE" in particular, and (2) I get an error when trying to register Stata (I typed "stata /register" rather than "statase /register"), and a window pops up saying "Invalid option in File-Properties".

So I'll forward this question to Tech Support.

Cheers,
Nick Winter