RE: st: After mlogit: Graphing predicted probabilities for transition between 2 subgroups

From   "Buzz Burhans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: After mlogit: Graphing predicted probabilities for transition between 2 subgroups
Date   Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:21:40 -0600

This article in Stata Journal is available on the Stata Journal website; it
looks like will do what you want.

Visualizing main effects and interactions for binary logit models
    M. N. Mitchell and X. Chen. 2005.
    Stata Journal Volume 5 Number 1.

Buzz Burhans, Ph.D.

Dairy-Tech Group