Re: st: R: RE: R: RE: R: Simulation using Stata (flag: 9.2/SE version)

From   Ali Rowhani-Rahbar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: RE: R: RE: R: Simulation using Stata (flag: 9.2/SE version)
Date   Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:47:17 -0700

Carlo and Martin:

Thank you for your helpful notes.  I'll also check out the MUS book.

Ali