Re: st: Stata License Rules

Subject   Re: st: Stata License Rules
Date   Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:32:22 -0400

Al--
This is on a network, right?  Where you can, in principle, see what
executables people are running?
Why not simply track usage, and if it goes above 9 users, pay for the 10th?
Of course, if you have Stata installed on a network drive, rather than
on hard drives, you can restrict it to 9 users fairly easily.