Re: Re: st: How to find a matching sample for a specified sample based on some standards?

From   [email protected]
To   statalist<[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: How to find a matching sample for a specified sample based on some standards?
Date   Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:17:49 +0800

Roy,

thank you for your reply and help.

-anymatch- does a good work. However, maybe there is still a problem.

In my posting, I need to find a matching observation from the large sample for each of the object sample. Following -anymatch-  may result in one observation in the object sample matches the other one also from the obejct sample, which is not what I need.

Hope for any help.

Best regards,

Rose.