Re: st: AW: Are the datasets in "Meta-Analysis in Stata" available for download?

From   Joseph McDonnell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Are the datasets in "Meta-Analysis in Stata" available for download?
Date   Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:55:56 +0930

> The text that you quote does not promise any datasets, does it?

It most certainly doesn't, which I find very unusual for Stata Press
publications. I've bought quite a few books from StataCorp and books
related to Stata and (IIRC) this is the first book which doesn't make
the datasets explicitly available.