Re: st: How to implement Wald estimator (for IV that is a ratio of coefficients)?

From   Misha Spisok <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to implement Wald estimator (for IV that is a ratio of coefficients)?
Date   Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:44:29 -0700

Stas,

Many thanks (большое спасибо), not just for solving this problem but
introducing me to another command in Stata.

Misha