st: xttobit and xtprobit heteroskedasticity

From   "Kathrin Johansen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xttobit and xtprobit heteroskedasticity
Date   Fri, 09 Oct 2009 14:13:00 +0200

Dear Stata-Users,

currently I perform Panel Tobit (xttobit) and Panel Probit (xtprobit) analyses. As I suspect heteroskedasticity to exist I would like test for it and if necessary to correct it.
To the best of my knowledge I could not find an appropriate test for the xttobit and xtprobit as both "hettest" and "whitetst" do not apply for panel regressions.

Is there anybody who could help me out with a command for testing and a command for correcting heteroscedasticity?

Thank you very much for every answer on this possibly trivial question.

Kathrin

begin:vcard
fn:Kathrin Dummann
n:Dummann;Kathrin;;;;
adr;home;quoted-printable:;;Helsinkier Stra=DFe 90;Rostock;;18107;DE
bday:1000-01-01 00:00:00
email;home:[email protected]
tel;home:03817787347
version:2.1