Re: st: breaking execution of Stata

From   "Koksal, Bulent" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: breaking execution of Stata
Date   Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:05:43 +0300

all my models are some versions of the following (arch) . I was
thinking of comparing different models. Maybe I  should reinstall
stata then.

cap noisily arch cxu100 csp500 pbcbef1, het(cstd_sp500_aic pbcbef1)
ma(1) earch(1/2) egarch(1/2) dist(norm) nolog
if _rc==0 {
est store pbcbef1
estimates save pbcbef1, replace
local est `est' pbcbef1
}
cap noisily arch cxu100 csp500 pbcbef2, het(cstd_sp500_aic pbcbef2)
ma(1) earch(1/2) egarch(1/2) dist(norm) nolog
if _rc==0 {
est store pbcbef2
estimates save pbcbef2, replace
local est `est' pbcbef2
}
cap noisily arch cxu100 csp500 pbcbef3, het(cstd_sp500_aic pbcbef3)
ma(1) earch(1/2) egarch(1/2) dist(norm) nolog
if _rc==0 {
est store pbcbef3
estimates save pbcbef3, replace
local est `est' pbcbef3