RE: st: re: Comparing variable values with a predefined list in other dataset

From   Andres Gonzalez Rangel <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: re: Comparing variable values with a predefined list in other dataset
Date   Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:21:50 +0000

Thank you, following your indications merge command worked.

It was useful for a temporary solution, but in my opinion is rather unpractical: it requires to rename and sort each variable before merging.  However, I cannot complain: it worked, and I am thankful.

A permanent solution for my problem would be a modification of vlookup.ado allowing checking the indicated variable's values with another one in other dataset.

My problem is now solved, thank you again.

Kind regards,

Andrés González Rangel
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/