RE: st: re: Comparing variable values with a predefined list in other dataset

From   Andres Gonzalez Rangel <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: re: Comparing variable values with a predefined list in other dataset
Date   Sat, 3 Oct 2009 03:59:48 +0000

Professor Baum, thank you very much for your help.

Your example worked perfectly.  I am now very motivated to learn mata and adapt your sequence to my case (using existing variables in different datasets rather than creating new ones) and create an ado file.  It will take a while, but it will definitely worth it.

In debt,

Andrés González Rangel
Epidemiology Graduate Student
Colombia