Re: st: logout for twoway tabulate

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: logout for twoway tabulate
Date   Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:18:40 -0700

> after a long search through all the different possibillities to get
> stata sum and tab outputs into latex and excel I finally found the
> logout command.
>
> It works great for tabulate twoway without percentages. But including
> column percentages leads to a percentage line that is shifted to the
> left. In other words, the command misinterprets the blank field below
> the variable label.

You need to lop off the extraneous stuff at the top. The following
will do the job:

webuse dose, clear
caplog using mylog.txt, replace: tab dose function, col
chewfile using mylog.txt, begin(10) end(.) save(chewed.txt) replace
logout, use(chewed.txt) clear fix
logout, save(C:\mytable) tex excel replace

This should be all automated (i.e. integrated into logout as an
option) but I'm a
little busy.

Roy