RE: st: RE: Keeping trailing zeros when formatting a decimal

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Keeping trailing zeros when formatting a decimal
Date   Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:03:50 -0700

 <031173627889364697C50B3B266CBB8A051E78F5@GEOGMAIL.geog.ad.dur.ac.uk>

It looks like you are right about that.
=20
All I remember is that there was a brouhaha about Stata not providing=20
non-natural logs. It looks like that discussion was actually about bases=20
other than natural or base 10=2C which was available.
=20
So the moral of the story is that you can always do it from scratch=20
but usually don't have to.
=20
Roy
=20
=20

> Your answer raises a tiny historical question. Looking at various
> manuals I see that -log10()- was added in Stata 4 and -floor()- was
> added in Stata 8=2C so neither can be regarded as recent additions to
> Stata.
>
> Nick
> [email protected]
> 		 	   		  =0A=
Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail=AE.=0A=
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tut=
orial_QuickAdd_062009=