Re: st: AW: How to esttab some statistics below the respective coefficients when there are two estimates stores?

From   [email protected]
To   statalist<[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: AW: How to esttab some statistics below the respective coefficients when there are two estimates stores?
Date   Sat, 03 Oct 2009 01:07:39 +0800

Dear Martin,
thank you for your reply and help.
It works well and I will be careful. Thank you for your reminder.

Best regards,
Rose.

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: st: AW: How to esttab some statistics below the respective coefficients when there are two estimates stores?
Date: 2009-10-2 15:23:49

<>

You have to trick -esttab- into thinking that it is looking at the same
result for both models - which is possible, as seen below. But it does tend
to mess up your results as they now contain a "wrong" result, so you have to
be very, very careful and make sure you use this method only for this
purpose...

*************
sysuse auto, clear

reg price weight length turn