AW: st: Using the metan command for continuous data with regression coefficient estimates

Subject   AW: st: Using the metan command for continuous data with regression coefficient estimates
Date   Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:45:14 +0200

<>

Maybe Jonathan was referring to the -help metan- instead of the Stata Press
book?

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Miranda Kim
Gesendet: Montag, 28. September 2009 09:43
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: Using the metan command for continuous data with regression
coefficient estimates

Dear Jonathan,
Thanks a lot for your response! I have the recently published book
"Meta-analysis in Stata:...." but could not find the example you
mention. However, just plugging in the regression coefficients and
standard errors has worked just fine!
Many thanks,
Miranda