Re: st: Converting standard error to standard deviation from meta-analysis

Subject   Re: st: Converting standard error to standard deviation from meta-analysis
Date   Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:36:10 -0400

You are assuming there is an underlying population SD, right?  Which
means there is an underlying population mean (proportion) m and the SD
is sqrt(m*(1-m)), right?
or after the -vwls- command,
di sqrt(_b[_cons]*(1-_b[_cons]))

see also