Re: st: AW: Loop over regression estimates

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Loop over regression estimates
Date   Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:40:15 +0200

Hello Martin,

thanks for your help. How could I just forget local... Probably because I was thinking it's not going to work anyway...
But it works now! Great :)
Thank you once again!

Ida

Zitat von Martin Weiss <[email protected]>:

<>

Forgot the word "local"

*************
sysuse auto, clear