st: Rank regression

From   "Apostolos Ballas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Rank regression
Date   Fri, 25 Sep 2009 20:49:46 +0300

A very persistent referee is asking that I carry out an analysis using rank
regression. Could you please suggest how this is done in Stata since there
appears no reference in the manuals? Also, if anyone could also help me with
the statistics, how does it compare with quantile regression?

Many thanks,

Apostolos Ballas