st: AW: correlation between time-series of panel data

Subject   st: AW: correlation between time-series of panel data
Date   Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:26:14 +0200

<>

*************
clear*

inp str1 Category	timestep 	value
A		1		5
A		2		6
A		3		7
B		1		8
B		2		8
B		3		10
end

compress

reshape wide value, i(timestep) j(Category) string
list, noobs

HTH
Martin