Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:41:21 -0400

Thank you so much Martin for your help. I rewrote it step by step and
actually the matrix was A[1,1] not A[1,2] for me.
Have a great day,
Nrina