Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:44:15 -0400

No you are right, it is in  [1,2].
I put it back to [1,2].
But I don't understand why I don't get the value of the marginal
effects. all I get is:
 tab marg

       marg |      Freq.     Percent        Cum.
------------+-----------------------------------
          0 |      4,119      100.00      100.00
------------+-----------------------------------
      Total |      4,119      100.00

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Martin Weiss <[email protected]> wrote:

> <>
>

> List the matrix and come back with the result... Is "varmain" really in
> column 57?
>

> HTH