AW: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

Subject   AW: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:05:35 +0200

<>

See, just when I thought I knew Stata: -levels- is not the abbreviation for
-levelsof-, it is an out-of-date command, apparently with limited
functionality. I never noticed, but you did with your non-integer value...
So replace it by -levelsof- and it should work:

*************
clear*
inp x
1