st: sheafcoef command

From   Amy Jennings <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: sheafcoef command
Date   Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:08:52 +0100

Hi,

I was recently advised to use the sheafcoef command to obtain an overall regression coefficient for dummy coded variables, I was just wondering if it is ok to use the sheafcoef command when you have run a regression with both continuous and dummy coded predictors?  When I have done this I seem to get much larger coeffcients for the dummy coded variables,

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Best wishes,

Amy
Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/