RE: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: distribution curve with svy

From   philippe van kerm <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: distribution curve with svy
Date   Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:03:23 +0200

findit kdensity

and you might also want to consider (generalized) Lorenz curves for looking at distributions

findit glcurve

Good luck
Philippe