Re: st: 3D surface plot of joint density

Subject   Re: st: 3D surface plot of joint density
Date   Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:27:40 -0400

Folks interested in surface plots of density--
Try also as a first cut:

ssc inst tddens
sysuse auto, clear
tddens mpg price, s

I can add more options if people find this useful...

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Mak,
Timothy<[email protected]> wrote:
> Nice graph!
>
> Tim