st: Error with MIM installed command

From   Amanda Agan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Error with MIM installed command
Date   Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:24:46 -0500

Hi,
I am using the "mim" command to do estimation on multiply imputed
datasets. I did not use "ice" to create these datasets as I wanted to
use an estimation scheme not allowed by ice (desmat).  Instead, I
created the multiply imputed datasets myself and put them together
using mijoin (as shown here:
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/Stata/library/ice.htm under "other
issues").

Then, when I use the "mim" prefix to run a very simple regression i
get the following error:

" file var/tmp_mim_ests1.ster could not be opened for output "

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Amanda Agan