Re: st: "Conformability Error" when running svy:tabulate using over() option

Subject   Re: st: "Conformability Error" when running svy:tabulate using over() option
Date   Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:18:06 -0400

Hello Jeff,

apparently it was not:

. update query
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

Stata executable
    folder:               C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata10\
    name of file:         wmpstata.exe
    currently installed:  18 Aug 2009
    latest available:     18 Aug 2009

Ado-file updates
    folder:               C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata10\ado\updates\
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  18 Aug 2009
    latest available:     18 Aug 2009

Utilities updates
    folder:               C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata10\utilities
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  18 Aug 2009
    latest available:     18 Aug 2009

Recommendation
    Do nothing; all files up to date.

Click to edit automatic update checking preferences

. which svy
C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata10\ado\updates\s\svy.ado
*! version 1.4.5  29feb2008

Best regards, Sergiy Radyakin