Re: st: Making a table for percentage changes in stata

From   "Eric A. Booth" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Making a table for percentage changes in stata
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:35:07 -0500

I got ahead of myself---to make the 'pctdiff' variable I should have multiplied by 100, so it should read:

foreach v in 1991 1992 {
	gen pctdiff_var`v' = (var`v'/base_var1990)*100
	label var pctdiff_var`v' "Percent Change from `v' and 1990"
   }

EAB