st: Graphical questions(box, histogram, pnorm)

From   Beatrice Crozza <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graphical questions(box, histogram, pnorm)
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:14:22 +0200

Dear All,

I am not able to solve some graphical problems:

1) I would like to do to a box graph.
If I use the following command:
graph7 return, box
everything is fine, however I cannot modify this graph.
When I use the new command:
graph box return
I receive this error message: variable _variables not found
r(111);.What I am doing wrong?

2) I did the histogram of my data and I added a normal distribution:
histogram return, normal
Now, I would like to add to my histogram also a Student's t
distribution. Is there a way to do this?

3)  I did the standardized normal probability plot:
pnorm return
Is there a way to do the same for a sweked t distribution. I saw it in
a paper, but I don't know how to replicate it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,
Bea