Re: st: ttest for data where observations have standard errors?

Subject   Re: st: ttest for data where observations have standard errors?
Date   Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:30:58 -0400

Rikhil Bhavnani<[email protected]> :
Maybe a difference in proportions, not means, with aweights?  See
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/logit.html or try
glm p byvar [aw=w], family(binomial) link(logit) robust
test byvar
where byvar is the dummy marking which group an obs comes from.
See also help weight
...but probably something semiparametric is better.  Where do these
data come from?